Drug Rehab Pretty Prairie, Kansas
Drug and Alcohol Treatment options in Pretty Prairie, Kansas can range between residential, outpatient, long-term and various other types of treatment. Speaking with a drug counselor who understands the differences in treatment types can be an useful resource in choosing the best rehab program.
Questions To Ask Before Choosing A Program in Pretty Prairie, KS.
As you consider drug and alcohol rehabilitation in Pretty Prairie, there are some questions that you need to ask. These questions will help you to comprehend how rehabilitation operates, what it involves, and why it might be the only solution to your alcohol and drug use disorder(s).
Consider the following questions:
- Does the rehab have a long waiting list?
- Does the program accept insurance?
- Does the facility teach vital and essential life skills to support recovery beyond detoxification and rehabilitation?
- Does the alcohol and drug rehab offer followup services to help avoid relapse?
- Does the program involve families in the rehabilitation plan?
- How much does a day or a month (or more) of treatment cost?
- Is the program situated in a safe neighborhood?
- Is the rehab qualified to provide treatment for dual-diagnosis clients?
- What comforts and conveniences are provided?
- What is the typical duration of stay at the program?
- What is the ratio of staff to clients?
- What is the rate of success at the program?
- What is the rehabilitation model used at the drug and alcohol rehab program?
- What is the daily schedule at the rehab like?
- What level or type of accreditation (if any) staff and counselors in the program have?
- What makes the substance abuse treatment facility unique and different from other facilities?
- Will you get a roommate?
- How long has the facility been in business?